Season's Greetings from the Town of Watrous and Village of Manitou Beach!


Here are the locations for the entries in the Watrous Christmas Light Draw:

206 4th Avenue West, 214 5th Avenue West, 312 5th Avenue West, 102 6th Avenue West, 309 6th Avenue West, 107 7th Avenue West, 301 7th Avenue West, 303 7th Avenue West, 302 8th Avenue West, 314 8th Avenue West, 1 Westby Place, 2 Westby Place, 3 Westby Place, 4 Westby Place, 6 Westby Place, 7 Westby Place, 8 Westby Place, 9 Westby Place, 10 Westby Place, 2 Meadows Place, 10 Meadows Place, 601 Main Street, Cervus Equipment, Big blue house on the Main Grid running west across from the Agro station, 209 2nd Avenue East, 214 2nd Avenue East, 506 2nd Avenue East, 805 3rd Avenue East, 808 3rd Street East, 825 3rd Street East, 830 3rd Street East, 504 4th Avenue East, 1-404 8th Avenue East, 210 12th Avenue East, 212 12th Avenue East, 105 13th Avenue East, 203 13th Avenue East, 207 13th Avenue East, 307 13th Avenue East


About Watrous

The Town of Watrous is a progressive community, ideally located near the centre of the populated area of the province. It is 110 km southeast of Saskatoon and 175 km northwest of Regina.

Watrous is at the center of the Canadian grainbelt. It is well-known for the healing waters of Lake Manitou, CBK Radio, and Camp Easter Seal. It is also known as a center for agricultural implements and automotive dealerships. Not only has Watrous become an ideal place for retirement with the soothing waters of the Manitou Springs Mineral Spa nearby, but is also a thriving economic center based upon agriculture, tourism, mining, and industry.

The Town of Watrous maintains an industrious and diversified

business district and is backed by a very progressive Town Council. With a population of 1,808, the Town of Watrous is an administrative center for a number of various government departments. Three potash mines located near Watrous are also major employers of residents.

The Town came into being in 1906, when the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway established a divisional point at the town site. The community was named after Frank Watrous Morse. Watrous was incorporated as a village in 1908 and as a town in 1909. The people soon realized the medicinal properties of Manitou Lake, and today, thousands of people visit Watrous and Manitou Beach to test the mysterious waters of Little Manitou Lake.       . . . Read more . . .